Planning Applications

If you are commencing a new business in the Shire, including a business operating from home, you will need to fill in a Planning Application. Forms are available from the Shire. Council will consider your application at the next available Council Meeting. In addition to businesses, an Application is also required for any buildings in the rural-residential zone. Council is generally supportive of any new development in the area.

Application for Planning Consent